Friday, September 23, 2005

Flip Flop Exchange


fip flops
Originally uploaded by mmp52.
Summer is over just wondering if anyone got 36 pair of flip fops in the exchange?

I got two pairs! Hey that is better than none.

fun8b
If you are looking for something different to do this weekend or next, see the musical comedy Smoke on the Mountain. Mark plays the father of a Gospel singing family, who provide the entertainment at the Mount Pleasant Church's first Saturday Night Sing.
Sept. 23,24,29,30 & Oct 1
7:30 First Christian Church, Mattoon, IL
1600 Wabash Ave

Tickets at door Adults $10. Seniors $8. Children $5.
Check it out for an evening full of laughs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 3 pairs of flip flpos in the exchange! We should try it again next year but do it at the beginning of the summer so we can enjoy our FREE shoes longer :)

Alison said...

Its a great show. I would highly recommend going next weekend.

Franki said...

I got two pair of flip flops! I wear them until there is snow on the ground! :)

Hollene said...

I got 4 pairs of flip flops (two of them lightups!)! The most recent pair just came about a week and a half ago... I was so suprised. I agree with Amy... we should start it up again at the beginning of next summer!